Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:42:26 +0000
From:      Roelof Wobben <rwobben@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org" <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: .pc files

Hello=2C=20

Is it USES =3D pathfix or USES+=3Dpathfix.=20
Both Makefile  contains the first and still one cannot find the other.

Here Makefile 1:=20

# Created by: Gustau Perez i Querol <gustau.perez@gmail.com>
# $FreeBSD$

PORTNAME=3D       muffin
PORTVERSION=3D    1.8.2
CATEGORIES=3D     x11-wm gnome
DIST_SUBDIR=3D    gnome3

MAINTAINER=3D     gustau.perez@gmail.com
COMMENT=3D        Compositing window manager forked from Mutter for use wit=
h Cinnamon

BUILD_DEPENDS=3D
LIB_DEPENDS=3D
RUN_DEPENDS=3D

USE_GITHUB=3D     yes
GH_ACCOUNT=3D     linuxmint
GH_COMMIT=3D      c13a698
GH_TAGNAME=3D     ${GH_COMMIT}

USE_XORG=3D       x11 xext xrandr xcomposite xcursor xinerama ice sm
USE_PYTHON=3D     2.5+
USE_GETTEXT=3D    yes
USE_GMAKE=3D      yes
USE_AUTOTOOLS=3D  libtool autoconf automake
USES=3D           pathfix
USE_GNOME=3D      gnomehier gnomeprefix intlhack gtk30 gconf2
USE_LDCONFIG=3D   yes
CPPFLAGS+=3D      -I${LOCALBASE}/include
LDFLAGS+=3D       -L${LOCALBASE}/lib
CONFIGURE_ENV=3D  LIBS=3D"-lexecinfo"
CONFIGURE_ARGS=3D --enable-compile-warnings=3Dmaximum
GLIB_SCHEMAS=3D   org.cinnamon.muffin.gschema.xml

MAN1=3D           muffin-message.1 muffin-theme-viewer.1 muffin-window-demo=
.1 \
                muffin.1

pre-configure:
                @cd ${WRKSRC} && ${SH} autogen.sh

And here the other :=20

# Created by: Gustau Perez i Querol <gustau.perez@gmail.com>
# $FreeBSD$

PORTNAME=3D       cinnamon-desktop
PORTVERSION=3D    1.0.1
CATEGORIES=3D     x11
DIST_SUBDIR=3D    x11

MAINTAINER=3D     gustau.perez@gmail.com
COMMENT=3D        cinnamon-desktop contains the libcinnamon-desktop library=
=2C the cinnamon-about$

BUILD_DEPENDS=3D
LIB_DEPENDS=3D
RUN_DEPENDS=3D

USE_GITHUB=3D     yes
GH_ACCOUNT=3D     linuxmint
GH_COMMIT=3D      37ca83b
GH_TAGNAME=3D     ${GH_COMMIT}

USE_XORG=3D       x11 xext xrandr xcomposite xcursor xinerama ice sm
USE_PYTHON=3D     2.5+
USE_GETTEXT=3D    yes
USE_GMAKE=3D      yes
USE_AUTOTOOLS=3D  libtool autoconf automake
USES=3D           pathfix
USE_GNOME=3D      gnomehier gnomeprefix intlhack gtk30 gconf2
USE_LDCONFIG=3D   yes
CPPFLAGS+=3D      -I${LOCALBASE}/include
LDFLAGS+=3D       -L${LOCALBASE}/lib
CONFIGURE_ARGS=3D --enable-compile-warnings=3Dmaximum

MAN1=3D

pre-configure:
                @cd ${WRKSRC} && ${SH} autogen.sh

.include <bsd.port.mk>

And still if I do make on muffin I see this error message :

Package cinnamon-desktop was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `cinnamon-desktop.pc'
Package 'cinnamon-desktop'=2C required by 'world'=2C not found
Package 'clutter-1.0'=2C required by 'world'=2C not found
Package 'cogl-1.0'=2C required by 'world'=2C not found
Package 'gl'=2C required by 'world'=2C not found

Alternatively=2C you may set the environment variables MUFFIN_CFLAGS
and MUFFIN_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Roelof

 		 	   		  =