Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 1995 03:50:31 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jim Bryant <jbryant@news.iadfw.net>
To:        evivar@eniac.rhon.itam.mx (Enrique Sanchez Vivar)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: virus alert... (fwd)

I just noticed this being on the mailing list...

If I recall correctly, THIS IS A HOAX.

I cannot remember exactly where I read about this, but I distinctly
remember it to be a hoax.

Can anyone back me up?  I'll try to remember just where I read this, and
if possible post the hoax announcement.  If anyone has the annonucement
proclaiming this to be a hoax, please feel free to beat me to the punch.

In reply:

Jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you   | "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid | briefed, debriefed, indexed, or