Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:19:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dru <dlavigne6@cogeco.ca>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   PR opportunity?

I've been approached by a journalist from a security print magazine/daily
security newswire. I've been asked to comment on the tcpdump trojan and
the pattern of increased attacks against open source software FTP sites.

My first instinct is to reply with a simple "no comment". However, I
wonder if this is a possible PR opportunity for a very carefully worded
response from the FreeBSD community.

Comments, suggestions?

Dru

www.onlamp.com/pub/ct/15