Date:      Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:17:41 -0600
From:      Eric Schuele <e.schuele@computer.org>
To:        brianjohn@fusemail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dvd-burning/alternative to k3b?

Brian John wrote:
> Hello,
> I was using k3b for burning but now that I am using fluxbox it looks like
> I can't use it anymore.  Is there a close alternative?  What is everyone
> using for cd and dvd burning?
>
> Thanks
>
> /Brian

I really have NO idea what I'm talking about here but thought I'd throw
this out there anyway.  :)

I use Fluxbox... never used k3d.  If it is not running due to some
incompatibility... are you sure you have KDE support built into Fluxbox?
  There is a knob you can tune (-DWITH_KDE I believe).  No idea if it
will help.  Just thought i'd mention it for you to look into.

--
Regards,
Eric