Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:14:17 +0000
From:      "Miri Levin" <Miri.Levin>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hello FreeBSD !

Hello FreeBSD,

My name is Miri, and I'm the international marketing manager of
the Software HyperBanner Service: http://Software.hyperbanner.net

I've seen your FreeBSD banner on a website. I imagine FreeBSD is
spending quite a sum on advertising on the internet and specifically
on the Software category. We operate a network of THOUSANDS OF
Software SITES, and we can get your site to these sites fast,
effectively, while using the most advanced TARGETING techniques on
the internet today ! Your promotion will reach your perfect and most
exact and wanted audience !

I've visited your site, and was highly impressed. I would like to help
you promote your site on thousands of Software related sites easily,
thus increase your Software related visitors to your site, as well as
your sales. We have direct access to 4,000 Software sites, their
audience and their webmasters.

Please, have a look at:
http://Software.hyperbanner.net

In order to show you our abilities and high success within the
Software market, I'm ready to give you a FREE Test Campaign
Sponsorship. You are NOT REQUIRED to put any banner on your site.

Please let me know whether you're interested to hear which unique
features and options you will be able to receive to your campaign,
free-of-charge. (i.e.: Live-Event Banners, Image-Map Banners - which
are extremely efficient for sales of different products and/or
different pages on your site, and many other advanced features.)

Once you join, either as a free member, or to become a sponsor, your
banners will appear on famous big sites such as the following: (you
will probably see our banners on their site too..)

Software Unboxed   http://www.unboxed.com
Freeware 95             http://quantumx.dyndns.com/freeware95/
Experts Exchange   http://www.experts-exchange.com
LockerGnome          http://www.lockergnome.com