Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 2002 10:45:33 GMT
From:      "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multiple boot

> If you have linux installed, it's easy to boot FBSD.
> 1. see what partition is on FBSD in Linux
> 2. add to /etc/lilo.conf following (in linux) :
> other=/dev/hdb4			# if this is the FBSD partition seeing
by linux
> 3. in linux do a lilo -v

no, it refuses to cooperate :-(

as I am not getting boot from the command line too, I can
imagine that something is going wrong in the installation
itself - maybe it is not installing the /boot/loader or the
kernel itself.

I am stuck.

greetings,
irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

there are more crimes under religions than under atheism.