Date:      Wed, 27 Dec 1995 12:15:31 -0800
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@kachina.jetcafe.org>
To:        davidg@root.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: YOU GOTTA RUN WITH THE BEST

David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM> writes:
>>I thought we could set up a round-robin system, each incoming submission
>>goes to the next person in a circular queue - if it meets their individual
>>standards, whatever those might be, they send it on.. :)
>   Sounds good...I think I already have an alias or two set up to
>"| cat > /dev/null"...so it should be really quite easy for me to get
>started - just a simple copy/paste in the ol' aliases file.

Gad, moderation is so lame. Let's not.

I delete about 60% of the traffic on this list by looking at the
subject line. Given the amount of messages that come through this list
that I'm not interested in, one bozo makes little difference to me.

Actually I thought the message was quite funny. Especially the
implication that only a crack smoker would choose Linux...
------
         >>> Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org <<<

War is but a spectacular expression of our everyday life.     -Krishnamurti