Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:04:10 +0300
From:      Ari Suutari <ari@suutari.iki.fi>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Will Xen 3.0 support (at least domU) be available ?

Hi,

I have been playing with Xen 3.0 lately (with NetBSD & debian), but
as FreeBSD user, I would like to use FreeBSD with Xen. I found
web page which shows some results from google SoC project, there are
two DomU kernels downloadable from there.

Currently, I would be perfectly happy with just DomU support, but
the the Xen changes are not available in FreeBSD cvs yet, I think ?
This would mean that I'm stuck with the versions provided on SoC page.

It would be nice if someone could give more information about
future of FreeBSD's xen, are there plans to put the code into
some future version.

    Ari S.