Date:      Sat, 30 Jan 1999 14:21:16 +1100
From:      "danny" <danny@alpha.net.au>
To:        "Jesus Rodriguez" <jesusr@ncsa.es>, <millsg@WellsFargo.COM>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Freebsd for intarnet ?? Good or bad??

Hi I would like to setup a freebsd box for a private intrarnet.
So the staff can leave messages for the boss and each other and slowly
build up to server status or to a databse with the problem and solution to
Help desk support etc

I was wonder if Freebsd is good for that?? Is their a good documentation
that will teach me how to setup this in Freebsd .

 Help me :(

Everything in the West is secrets unless there is a consious decision
to the contrary. Our civlization, which never stop declaiming about
the inviolabilty of free speech, but operates as if it distrusts nothing
more.

Knowledge is the measurement of your power.

Everything in the internet  is free speech unless there is a  decision
to the contrary . Connect to the internet NOW

              join Alpha Dot Net Australia
                        call:- 9211 7782