Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:15:53 -0800
From:      Lorenzo Vicisano <lorenzo@vicisano.net>
To:        Marko Zec <zec@tel.fer.hr>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: prism 2.5 timeout in wi_cmd 0x010b

same result: the patch doesn't fix the problem.

However after upgrding the Prism firmware (1.1.0 -> 1.1.1)
the lock up stopped.

Still I cannot get more that 2.5Mb/s Tx from the Prism (as a client)
to another client (Aironet). A little better (3 / 3.5) from the Prism
to the AP (DI 614+).

"wi" is reporting a lot of TX collision, but "an" isn't when I change
the direction of the traffic. In this case I get better rate.. but
still not optimal as "wi" get conficts on the ACKs.

Another anomaly shows up when running dhclient: often the system
freezes/slows down for a few fractions of a second (BTW: I've noticed
this with the Aironet driver as well). Also acquiring a lease
has become more unreliable..

	Lorenzo