Date:      Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:25:46 -0500
From:      Volker Quetschke <quetschke@scytek.de>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerrit_K=FChn?= <gerrit@pmp.uni-hannover.de>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OOo 1.1 printing on A0

--------------enig5DBECF35A7127A7560BF2E69

Hi Gerrit,

> Hi folks,
>
> I have a problem here with a poster that is supposed to be printed on A0. I
> can create PS files for A4 and A3 fine, but on A0 XFree86 starts to eat up
> memory until something between 500 and 700MB (while having 1.5GB installed)
> and then coredumps. Is this supposed to happen?
Propably not ;-)

> The same thing happens with an old poster that used to print fine even on A0
> about a year ago with OOo 1.0; printing on A0 with OOo 1.1 shreds X, too.
> Unfortunately I've got no box with OOo 1.0 left to check if everything would
> work fine there.
How about the usual solution: Post an issue at
<http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/project_issues.html>;
and attach the unprintable doc. Drawing? Spreadsheat?

If you cc me (vq) in that issue I promise to test your document
with a different OS.

Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D