Date:      Thu, 07 Feb 2008 16:22:53 +0100
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.org>
To:        Yar Tikhiy <yar@comp.chem.msu.su>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RFC] Remove NTFS kernel support

> [1] I can't help recalling Scene 2, "Bring out your dead," from
> "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" here.

Thanks for bringing the laugh of the day :-)  From memory, Approx:
	I'm not dead !
	Yes he is, Take him away!
	No I'm not dead, Honest!
	<Thud!>  He's dead now!, Take him away!

PS I too have occasionaly tried to read NTFS FS of someone else's
USB external NTFS, Even wanted to write ideally.  I too didn't know
about FUSE port(s) ( sysutils/fusefs* ) No skills or time to offer though.

> This is
> a job I hope I can carry out if provided with brief details on
> what's wrong with NTFS now -- Attilio said he had been investigating
> the NTFS issues already.

Well done !

--
Julian Stacey.  BSD Unix Linux Net Consultant, Munich.  http://berklix.com