Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:58:14 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        allnetgroup@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I need to add commands that starts every time at system boot.

AES wrote:
> I need to add commands that starts every time at system boot.
>
> which script is the one that starts first and where can I find it?

If you're Ok with running your commands late in the boot process then
/etc/rc.local is your best bet.

If what you're doing needs to happen in a certain order relative to
the rest of the boot system then you'll want to write your own
rc.d-style script and put it in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/. There are
several articles in the Handbook that will help you in writing your
own script.

hth,

Doug