Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:41:30 +0000
From:      "wma_semihalf.com (Wojciech Macek)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Commented On] D3094: Fix ARMv8 KSTACK_PAGES issue

wma_semihalf.com added a comment.

Andrew, I would love to change it in other places as well, but the interaction with so many maintainers will slow down this change and I don't have any mips/powerpc hardware to run tests on.
I have a proposal. Today I will prepare another patch with separate review removing KSTACK_PAGES from param.h in other archs and ask on the fbsd list for some help with testing on more exotic hardware, This allow submitting this to arm+arm64 while waiting for approvals from mips/sparc/x86/etc Will that work for you?

REPOSITORY
  rS FreeBSD src repository

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3094