Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:36:44 +0000
From:      eckehard.apfel@keller-verlag.de (Eckehard Apfel)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   my question

dear BSD-crew,

please excuse my bad english but iīm writing from germany.
my family-name is "APFEL"  (like apple) .  lately  I looked if my
family-name
is a free domain In the Internet (www.apfel.de). it isnīt. itīs yours.
no problem. but I
canīt understand what "free BSD" has in common with an apple...
it would be very kind of you to explain the connection to me.
or-if the connection is not too close-that you save the costs of this
domain name
and tell me when itīs free again.
and one more question: why is all the interesting information on your
.de -domain
(www.bsd.de) written in english? if you may be interested in a
translation, contact:
info@paper-back.de