Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 1999 12:59:04 +1000 (EST)
From:      Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Cc:        Victorias FreeBSD User Group <general@vicfug.au.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Powerpoint Presentation

For those of you that are "windoze impaired" try:

  http://www.bbcon.com.au/freebsd/

Sorry, I should have thought of this before.

Of course, you won't see the special effects and some of the graphics
colours went a bit funny. However, my intention is that this presentation
is targeted towards the Windows OS user who wants to know more about
FreeBSD.

Can StarOffice, ApplixWare or Wordperfect import a PowerPoint97
presentation?

Thanks, Joel...

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Joel Sutton wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been working on a presentation based on the main web pages and I'd
> really like to get some feedback from the "masters" of advocacy (;->). You
> can download it from:
>
>   http://www.bbcon.com.au/freebsd.ppt
>
> It's around 230k in size. If there is sufficient demand I can put up the
> power point viewer as well but that's bumps it up to around 2 meg.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> Cheers, Joel...
>
> ---
> Joel Sutton                       |                Busy Bee Consulting
> Phone: (0409) 426-563             |               Melbourne, Australia
> Email: jsutton@bbcon.com.au       |           http://www.bbcon.com.au/
> VicFUG Webmaster/Acting President |  http://www.vicfug.au.freebsd.org/

---