Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:38:48 -0400
From:      Leinier Cruz Salfran <salfrancl.listas@gmail.com>
To:        Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: make pkg_install suite reusable, please

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Alexander Churanov
<alexanderchuranov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Leinier,
>
> I forgot to mention that character-mode IO also resolves all binary
> compatibility issues and makes possible implementing wrappers for any
> programming language much easier.
> Alexander Churanov

hello alexander

that is the 'easy' way .. but I'm a dev and I want to have 'full
control' of what my program is doing .. the 'best' and 'hard' way is
to code my program with functions provided by the other dev in which i
can catch errors, customize output, bla bla bla

well .. i ask this because i'm creating a program in which i must to
use pkg_* .. i'll borrow the 'entire' pkg_* source code and customize
to fit my needs

thanks anyway