Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:04:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>
To:        bwilson@gene.com, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Suggestions

>Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:23:38 -0700
>From: Brian Wilson <bwilson@gene.com>

>	Can anyone suggest any online documentation with regard to configuring a FreeBSD gateway?  I'm rather new to running/installing/administering it on my own box, but I used it quite a bit while at school.

Well, from the description above, it isn't quite clear (to me) what you
want to accomplish with the gateway, but the FreeBSD handbook section on
"Firewalls" (http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/firewalls.html) may prove
to be a useful start.

Cheers,
david
--
David Wolfskill		dhw@whistle.com		UNIX System Administrator
voice: (650) 577-7158	pager: (888) 347-0197	FAX: (650) 372-5915