Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:17:36 -0700
From:      "Qing Li" <qingli@speakeasy.org>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   building gnome on 4.4

   I was trying to build /usr/ports/x11/gnomecore and kept
   getting stuck in /usr/ports/devel/bonobo/work/bonobo-1.0.8/po.

   The last command and the error message is:

   /usr/local/bin/msgfmt-new -o gl.mo gl.po
   gl.po:720: syntax error

   Has anybody seen this? How could I fix it?

   thanks

   P.S. I performed cvsup today. I was able to rebuilt the system and
        kernel without any problem. I'm running 4.4-STABLE and KDE 2.2.2
        was built and installed okay.