Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 1997 07:57:33 +1000
From:      Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        wosch@apfel.de (Wolfram Schneider), freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, postmaster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: majordomo filter (Re: subscribe)

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997 05:46:00 -0700 (PDT)  "Jonathan M. Bresler" wrote:

> Wolfram Schneider wrote:
> >
> > Majordomo has a filter option which check for administrativa request
> > and bounce such mails to the owner of the list.

> 	we have tried enabling the filter  in the past
> 	and found it to be too coarse. ;(

Has anyone plugged a smarter filter into majordomo?

I have a spam filter that caught these messages but it is too
experimental for inclusion in majordomo.  My filter is pretty strong
on dupliate message bodies and I seem to have seen the common forms of
subscribe/unsubscribe messages by now. :)

Regards,

Giles