Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:39:46 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@acadia.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Anyone know anything about inews?

Hey folks.  I am having a slight problem with inews.  I installed inn
from the ports, so I could post news with a patched version of Mutt on
FreeBSD.  When I try to post, I get a Child exited with error 127.

Mutt calls with "/usr/local/news/bin/inews -hS"
and /usr/local/news/etc/inn.conf has the following relevant entries:

mta:                    /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -oem %s
organization:           ""
ovmethod:               tradindexed
pathhost:               acadia.ne.mediaone.net
pathnews:               /usr/local/news

# General Settings

domain:                 ne.mediaone.net
innflags:
mailcmd:                /usr/local/news/bin/innmail
server:                 news.ne.mediaone.net

I am not running innd.

Any ideas how I can fix this or at least get some more descriptive
info regarding the problem?  I am finding nothing in the logs.

Thanks
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc       leblanc@acadia.ne.mediaone.net
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 ԿԬ

Quality Control, n.:
  The process of testing one out of every 1,000 units coming off
  a production line to make sure that at least one out of 100 works.