Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:45:11 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux threaded application hang

sorry for all the traffic, the problem was not emulation related indeed.

But I think its resoultion may be interesting for those who wants to use
Linux applications with old threads (non NPTL) on FreeBSD.
Root cause was that the application was both setuid and setgid (this one
is important), and the signal 32 is not among "standard" signals and
security.bsd.conservative_signals=1 by default.

Setting security.bsd.conservative_signals=0 helped me with MQ.

--
Andriy Gapon