Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 16:10:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
To:        Andre Albsmeier <andre.albsmeier@mchp.siemens.de>
Cc:        ctm-announce@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Duplicate cvs-cur deltas

On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Andre Albsmeier wrote:

> On Sun, 15-Apr-2001 at 01:44:01 -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
> > On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Stephen McKay wrote:
> >
> > > I'm getting each update twice.  Once at full speed, once at slow speed.
> > > Here are the headers for an example duplicate:
> >
> > Thanks, Stephen, I think I have it right now, the aliases that I was using
> > were wrong.  I think both the normal and fast lists should be OK now.
>
> Hmm, I only got the ports files until now... I thought that the other
> CTM lists I am subscribed to would need some more time. However, yesterday
> I was told by another subscriber that he received src-4 and src-cur
> already as well. I sent a mail to majordomo and found out that I am
> still subscribed to all lists. However, apart from the ports files,
> I didn't get any newer CTMs.
>
> Does somebody know what's is going on here? I will unsubscribe and
> subscribe again; hoping that this helps...

I've gotten lots of mails saying folks have gotten and applied the deltas
from all the branches, successfully.  The only problems I've seen were
duplicates and ftp problems.  I think I've found & fixed the duplicates
problem, and I'm well on the way to getting enough ctm deltas loaded into
the new main ctm mirror (though not far enough yet to announce it, I can't
do that until I have all the deltas there, because then all the mirror
sites will start mirroring from there, and I won't be able to finish my
updating of the old ctms, the mirror sites will have deleted them).

> Thanks,
>
> 	-Andre

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.