Date:      Thu, 07 Sep 2006 15:32:41 -0400
From:      Chris Shenton <chris@shenton.org>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommend dual-head DVI-output card ?

I've got a Dell 9150 with a Radeon card that isn't happy with Xorg 6.9
(but liked 6.8): won't do accelerated mode so is slow, or will do it
with VESA but that won't support my large LCD.  I've reached my limit
on waiting seconds for Mozilla to scroll, kerchunk, kerchunk.

Do you have recommendations of known-working PCIE cards which offer
dual-head DVI output?  I'm a coder, not a gamer, but it would be nice
if it could render digitized video nicely.  Quiet is better than raw
speed for me.

Thanks a bunch!