Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:18:44 -0500
From:      Mark Saad <nonesuch@longcount.org>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Will we get a RELEASE-9.1 for Christmas?
References:  <201212090318.UAA11257@lariat.net> <50C4A341.9070903@FreeBSD.org> <201212092031.NAA17017@lariat.net> <CAJ-Vmo=YSZKTYsVXdm_%2B11F=Kbimancz6w-Ogqb4ZU2VzQE25A@mail.gmail.com> <201212092215.PAA17770@lariat.net> <CAJ-Vmokhc1jGp0Q511pRjK%2B1Ae0astfqd9B3ykBoGZq%2B76kn6g@mail.gmail.com> <201212101735.KAA02736@lariat.net> <CAJ-VmonG87MQn6GHQuh2pW9msdtSnsbCzVF8AYAuVNb5fp34Ow@mail.gmail.com> <201212102352.QAA09737@lariat.net> <CAN6yY1tf4=HZ1wOKrcsvu2fesHmo2enUJPJ8YoAFn4etCfw9SA@mail.gmail.com> <20121211140043.GB20011@in-addr.com>

So what is the short summary ? From what I can see, the wiki is out of date
again. the ISO are on the master server, and working out to the mirrors.
FreeBSD update is still not updated.  Does someone just need to just update
the wiki with the relevant info ?