Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:25:37 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current will enter feature freeze on December 15th!

At 12:06 AM 11/23/1999 -0600, David Scheidt wrote:

>Sheesh, by that point I was hoping FreeBSD 5.0 would be shipping.

Actually, what we are more interested in is 3.4. Zero point releases
are an important step, of course, but since we cannot use anything
less than X.2 on a production system, and 3.3 has a few problems,
we are eagerly anticipating the next release along the 3.3-STABLE
line. In general, X.Y-RELEASE versions, where Y>=2, are the most
important to us -- with Y>=5 being the best of all.

--Brett