Date:      Thu, 21 May 2015 18:41:25 +0200
From:      Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
To:        chromium@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/chromium : make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/www/chromium

## Avinash Sonawane (rootkea@gmail.com):

> Is anybody using FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE able to build www/chromium on
> his/her end? I'm still getting the same error.

Yes. Both, chromium and firefox, compile and work just fine, here.
As both fail in roughly the same way, I still suspect your python
installation - did you reinstall lang/python27 with default OPTIONs?
There're lines like "[22983 refs]" in your output, I do not see
them on any of my machines. How did those get there?

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space