Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2006 02:04:52 -0500
From:      Dave Grochowski <grocho98@students.rowan.edu>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fix for the imake build errors.

Hey,

Dave Grochowski wrote:
> I installed them manually and now my imake builds work fine.  If you
> want, I can try and whip up some ports for these two packages.
I took the liberty of creating two ports which do the job:

http://elvis.rowan.edu/~grocho98/xorg-cf-files.tar.gz
http://elvis.rowan.edu/~grocho98/gccmakedep.tar.gz

These are currently in the x11 category.  They seem to work fine on my
machine, though they could use a bit more testing.  Also, they need to
be hooked into the build of X.org somehow. Maybe we should have an
xorg-util meta-port?

Sincerely,
Dave Grochowski