Date:      Mon, 25 Dec 2023 22:07:23 +0900
From:      "lain." <lain@fair.moe>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: PHP Issue - for the sysadmins

On 2023=E5=B9=B412=E6=9C=8825=E6=97=A5 15:24, the silly Odhiambo Washingt=
on claimed to have said:
> On Mon, Dec 25, 2023 at 3:12=E2=80=AFPM Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo@g=
mail.com>
> wrote:
> > You are right to an extent. I am using php-fpm for the site.
> > I thought that php-fpm should inherit all modules loaded by PHP. No?
> > How then do I tell php-fpm to do it?
> >
>=20
> Just to add. This is FreeBSD and there is only one php.ini file -
> /usr/local/etc/php.ini
>=20

Of course I know you're using FreeBSD, considering you're asking this in
a FreeBSD mailing list, so totally not assuming you're using Windows 98
or something.

I installed PHP on my FreeBSD server (pkg install php83) just to check.
It does indeed seem to differ a little bit from Linux (I don't use PHP
anymore, I switched to Go some time ago after a solid 2 decades of
coding in PHP).
However, could you check both your CLI output and web output on what ini
path it's returning?

--=20
lain.

Did you know that?
90% of all emails sent on a daily basis are being sent in plain text, and=
 it's super easy to intercept emails as they flow over the internet?
Never send passwords, tokens, personal information, or other volunerable =
information without proper PGP encryption!

If you're writing your emails unencrypted, please consider sending PGP en=
crypted emails for security reasons.
You can find my PGP public key at: https://fair.moe/lain.asc

Every good email client is able to send encrypted emails.
If yours can't, then you should consider switching to a secure email clie=
nt, because yours just sucks.

My recommendations are Claws Mail or NeoMutt.
For instructions on how to encrypt your emails:
https://unixsheikh.com/tutorials/gnupg-tutorial.html