Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:05:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: do we care about performance yet?

Matthew Jacob writes:

 > BTW- how do you build the iprobe stuff? I'd like to start using it...

Err. Uhh.. "Very  Carefully"

I just rolled a new tarball that should work with -current.  Get it at
ftp://ftp.cs.duke.edu/pub/gallatin/freebsd_iprobe/freebsd_iprobe_current.tar.gz

There's going to be a "gotcha" when building rep -- it needs binutils.
You need to stash libbfd.a and libiberty.a from a binutils build
someplace (like /usr/obj) and point BINUTILSLIBS at it.  Edit
iprobe/makefile is search for " Ick!"

This is why its not a port.

Drew