Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 1996 11:25:25 -0600
From:      dkelly@iquest.com (David Kelly)
To:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Nexgen CPUS?

>questions-digest          Friday, 19 January 1996      Volume 01 : Number 433

[snip]

>Nexgen CPUs?

[snip]

For some reason only the first 7k of digest 433 arrived. So I don't know
the rest of the Nexgen question, or who asked it.

FWIW, I have a NexGen PCI-90 running FreeBSD nicely. Absolutely everything
works as expected. Nice system. And for only $285 for MB and CPU I can do
without floating point.

--
David Kelly N4HHE,   n4hhe@amsat.org,    dkelly@iquest.com
                - Thomas Edison