Date:      Sun, 2 May 2004 22:20:15 -0600
From:      sd <groups@xscd.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: openoffice menus

On Friday 23 April 2004 09:27 am, Malcolm Kay wrote:
> I recently installed openoffice1.1 [...]
> I am using a high resolution
> 1600x1200 display and the fonts used by the base UI are
> are crisp and clear but rather too small for my aging eyes.
> I'm refering here to the fonts used in the Menu bars, Drop
> downs and Option dialogs.
---

If no one has yet answered your question, you can scale those fonts by
changing the default setting in:

Tools menu-> Options...-> OpenOffice.org-> View-> Scale

Change it to 120% or 150% and see if that looks better--

-Steve D
NM US
The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a
thousand fold. -Aristotle