Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 2009 22:43:28 +0300
From:      "yerenkow@uct.ua" <yerenkow@uct.ua>
To:        freebsd-geom@FreeBSD.org, testing@lists.pcbsd.org
Subject:   Have problem here with label

Hello guys!
I have here problem with msdosfs formatted usb, with label consits of
russian symbols "Русс"
when I hook this usb, my System (which is PC-BSD 7.1) became unuseable;
the label file created in /dev/msdosfs, but symbols are wrong there,
and ls /dev/msdosfs report that there a file, and it's not found.

When I plug in this usb, xorg have some problmes, and couldn't be
restarted for no particular reason (couldn't find out something in xorg
logs)