Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:29:36 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   documentation issues generally

Is there anything that can be done about improving the usability of
documentation
so that its intelligible to ALL levels of user and not only the extremely
experienced ?
The growing number of user-friendly sites makes it obvious that much of the
stuff
just doesn't make sense to many users.  I did subscribe to the docs list for
a while
in the hope that I could help to make a little difference, but those guys
speak some
language from another galaxy !!!

Has anyone ever considered the possibility that documentation comprehensible
regular users might cut down on the hundreds of questions posted to this
list daily ??