Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:25:39 +0100
From:      "Danny Horne" <danny@clifftop.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Feeling pleased with myself but.....

Hi all,

After reading many posts on the subject I cvsup'd my sources using
4.5-RELEASE & rebuilt my system (currently 4.4-RELEASE & my first rebuild).
Everything went well, but logging in via SSH (my only form of access) now
brings up some sort of reminder on how to use various commands after my
usual MOTD.  Anyone know what produces this & how to switch it off?

Thanks for all replies
---