Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:26:01 +0800
From:      Jiawei Ye <leafy7382@gmail.com>
To:        "Michael C. Shultz" <ringworm@inbox.lv>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: need a CURRENT user to test sysutils/portmanager

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 01:07:54 -0700, Michael C. Shultz <ringworm@inbox.lv> wrote:
> Hi, I need a FreeBSD CURRENT user to beta test sysutils/portmanager.  The more
> messed up your installed ports the better, I would like feed back on any
> installed port that portmanager is not able to get working.  Thankyou
>
> -Mike
Hi, my -current is 1 day old. Building and runnning portmanger -s results in

root@chihiro:/usr/ports/sysutils/portmanager# portmanager  -s
PMGRrMakeDescribe message:  Creating /usr/local/share/portmanager/ports_cache.db
(Cache miss)have:screen-4.0.2_1            status: CURRENT:
misc/screen
(Cache miss)have:sudo-1.6.7.5_2            status: CURRENT:
security/sudo
Bus error (core dumped)

Jiawei