Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 06:53:46 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: chain letter proposal

> ... apart from the fact that many ISP's ban any form of chain letter.

I'll modify the text to be more specific in intent. Obviously, we don't
want this broadcast because once the hordes from The Other Side were to
get it, I'd be mailbombed with '-500' letters. I don't want it _posted_
anywhere but freebsd-questions. Where it goes from there I would hope
would be friend to friend.