Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:26:04 -0500
From:      Tom Embt <tom@embt.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Success with ATA drivers and UDMA66

[snip]

>> What is the rating of your Power supply ?
>
>Not quite high enough :-(
>It's a 300 Watt power supply.

Hehe - I'm running dual 540's (2.2V) on a BP6 (I'm guessing around 30 Watts
per CPU), extra case fan, big CPU fans, CD, TNT and an IDE drive (I've had
three hooked up once) - on a 235W power supply :) (Although it is probably
a better-than-average PS, it's the one that comes with the AOpen HX45 case).

One of these days I'm going to hook up a multimeter and see what it draws...

Tom Embt
tom@embt.com