Date:      Mon, 25 May 2020 10:28:39 -0500
From:      Kyle Evans <kevans@freebsd.org>
To:        marco <marco+freebsd-current@lordsith.net>,  freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS BE not booting

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 3:51 AM marco
<marco+freebsd-current@lordsith.net> wrote:

> [... snip ...]
> Is there something I'm perhaps missing regarding loader.conf and/or rc.conf ?
> It could just be these 2 specific revisions and will try another revision but perhaps I need to do something setting the zfs bootcode again using gpart ?

Your procedure looks fine to me; beyond that, it's hard to know the
exact cause without seeing the nature of the panic. BEs don't
typically require frobbing any configuration files for standard
updates like this, at least. Any chance you can grab a picture of it
or at least transcribe the initial part of the panic message?

Thanks,

Kyle Evans