Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:08:31 -0500
From:      Michael <ocean@visi.com>
To:        danielle sabaj <delrad@imaxx.net>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internet Service

You heard her! just give her 29.95 from her mouth! :)

Danielle, are you trying to cancel your FreeBSD subscription?  If so, I
believe the proper e-mail address if orders@cdrom.com  You can check out
http://www.cdrom.com to verify this.  If you're trying to cancel some
other subscription, well I don't know how to help.  In any event, this
is not the proper area to be discussing service subscriptions.

Michael Porter
ocean@visi.com