Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 2016 18:30:13 -0500
From:      Anthony Jenkins <Scoobi_doo@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   eGalax touchscreen & HID multitouch support

Is anyone working on adding support for the eGalax USB touchscreen
device, which apparently presents itself as a USB HID multitouch
touchscreen (at least that's how Linux treats it)?  I have a laptop (HP
Envy TouchSmart m6) with one of these puppies and I'd like to
(eventually) add support for it (GPU, wifi and suspend/resume are ahead
of this).

How do I go about sniffing the reports from the device, short of writing
my own libusb utility?

Here's usbconfig(8)'s description:

ugen1.2: <eGalaxTouch EXC7910-1037-11.01.01 eGalax Inc.> at usbus1,
cfg=0 md=HOST spd=FULL (12Mbps) pwr=ON (100mA)

Thanks in advance,
Anthony Jenkins