Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:29:16 -0400
From:      grarpamp <grarpamp@gmail.com>
To:        bug-followup@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/171791: libreoffice-3.5.6_1 display corruption [unusable]

> I am also seeing intermittent screen corruption. Seems to happen most
> often in Firefox, but I see it in gnome-terminal windows, as well.
> Sometimes even across the screen, crossing windows and icons. Always
> looks like hieroglyphics in red on a very doark (black or dark blue?)
> background.
>
> I am going to attach a screenshot, but the list processor may strip it out.

Dude, the Matrix is eating your CRT :) Seems quite different from mine.

Ok, here is a link to a window capture for mine for the bug. My problem
is contained entirely within the libreoffice window. And only within the cell
area, plus one half the width of the sequential column and row labels.
All other windows and screens are fine. I can send it direct if need be.

http://bayimg.com/gaCLOaael

Also, someone from Brazil replied to me direct (instead of the list)
and said...

"I'm using libdrm-2.4.17_1 here and I have the problem.
libdrm-2.4.17_1
xf86-video-intel-2.7.1_4
xorg-server-1.7.7_6,1
xorg-7.5.2