Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2007 23:59:31 -0400
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup tags for architectures?

<<On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 03:41:19 +0000, Mark Linimon <linimon@hub.freebsd.org> said:

> If you look at http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portsuploadstatus.py, you'll
> see a survey of what packages the ftp*.freebsd.org sites are currently
> storing.  (NB: ftp1.freebsd.org and ftp12.freebsd.org arbitrarily limit
> the number of results returned, which confuses my algorithm).  "green"
> means "has the same stuff as ftp4" (I had to choose one site as canonical).
> (This survey doesn't count the 'release' packages.)

FWIW, I will be putting a new disk in ftp5 prior to 7.0/6.3's release
date and hope to be carrying the full bits once I've done so.  (We
have the disks; I just haven't had time to move the archive over.)  I
don't think we should be marked as bad, however, if we have bits more
recent than ftp4 does!

-GAWollman