Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:37:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Arne Woerner <arne_woerner@yahoo.com>
To:        Pawel <pawciobiel@gmail.com>, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Restoring backup on vergin disk

--- Pawel <pawciobiel@gmail.com> wrote:
> And the worst thing is that after when
> I've made one fat32, active partition on
> this disk, move dos system on (sys a: c:),
> boot my backup-cd, restore backup the
> system boot properly!

Happy to read, that it boots now... :-)

I "fought" a little bit with fdisk, boot0cfg and bsdlabel some
weeks ago... It was quite weird... Somehow those 16 sectors were
not there in the beginning of ad0s1; so I had to move the whole
ad0s1a, because I mentioned that too late... ;-)

Do you remember the output of
% fdisk ad0
and
%bsdlabel ad0s1