Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:31:18 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Next Release?

My understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) was that the next
release would be 4.3-RELEASE, on the 4.x-STABLE branch, in mid-March.
(I really could use it sooner, because I want to upgrade some 3.x
machines, and we usually wait until a very solid .2 or a .3 before
moving production machines over.)

--Brett