Date:      Thu, 09 Jan 1997 11:04:02 -0800
From:      William Robertson <robr@wired.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Joe Kelly <joe@gaia.gol.com>, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Laptop Question.

    I've heard good things about the Hi-Note, but I don't think I'll get to
    install FreeBSD on my boss's 560.  However, if it runs the 560 would be
    a *really* nice box.  It's pretty sweet.

it installs and runs on the 560.  xfree86 3.2 runs with a bit o
tweeking, but only does 8-bit colour (please contact me if you can do
better :-).

i'm using PAO and 2.2 beta.

rob
			  william robertson
        network engineer, hotwired  +1 415  276 8471 (voice)
                 robr@hotwired.com  +1 888  912 0300 (pager)