Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 1997 20:47:35 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Joonas Malminen <joonas@sci.fi>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bt848 Video Capture Chip.

On Sun, 15 Jun 1997, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> > Is that Wincast TV same as WinTV PCI?
>
> Not sure just call up or e-mail Hauppage.

I had answer from Richard, it is almost the same.

> > When do we get support for framegrabbing for bt848?
>
> Not sure what you mean . We do frame grabbing every day around here in
> fact I suspect that many of us just watch tv on our FreeBSD boxes 8)

Hmm.. I expressed my self very unclear, sorry for that, but I wrote that
mail at 0500 :) That what I meant was, can I take still pictures and
videoclips with that software for FreeBSD?

> > And whats reasonable price for Hauppauges Wincast TV?
>
> About $120 (US) for the Wincast TV dbx model.

OK, know I know what I should pay for it in Finland, thank you for your
responce =)

> 	Cheers,
> 	Amancio

  Joonas Malminen