Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:24:55 -0500
From:      "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Subject:   Re: netscape situation

I also use Netscape on FreeBSD 3.1 with few problems.  However I have
noticed all version of Netscape sometimes have problems handling mail.  I have
been in 2 totally seperate environments on Solaris where clicking for mail
would lock up Netscape totally.  Same goes for other platforms, but I
have only used them in one environment, so I can not say definitely that
it was netscape or the environment.

--
David Cross