Date:      Fri, 22 Aug 1997 14:38:40 +0200
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        joerg_wunsch@interface-business.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: exmh question

> As garyj@frt.dec.com wrote:
>
> > this is a tk thing. I get around it by always making tk with TK_NO_SECURITY
> > (or something like that). Try looking at the tk man pages, maybe you'll
> > find a hint.
>
> Well, removing all the hosts from the access list did the trick,
> although i find this fairly crude (the hosts are on the list since i
> can basically trust them).
>
> Nevertheless, it doesn't seem to handle the inbox at all, i don't see
> any mail from /var/mail/$USER displayed in exmh.

Exmh is supposed to work with mh style mailboxes (unless 2.0x is
different, but I don't think so). There is an mh port, and some
newer (supposedly cleaner) version, don't know the name from
heart.

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl