Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 1996 14:30:11 -0500
From:      chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
To:        Jon Loeliger <jdl@jdl.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Interesting Development on the Windows/UNIX front...

On Jan 11, 10:17am, Jon Loeliger wrote:
} Care to speculate how this might be, er, useful to any of us? :-)
}

	Are you going to port it to freebsd? I contacted Willows and
asked if they'd consider porting it to NetBSD/FreeBSD/BSDI and
they replied saying "yes" but wanted to send mail to the mailing lists
and see what the responses were first. However, I don't remember seeing
them post.  Did anyone else?
	Currently their web site only mentions ports to MAC/OS and
such but no other UNIX OS's.

} jdl
}